- “Aldridge” and “our” means Aldridge Minerals Inc.;
- “collection” means the act of gathering, acquiring, recording, or obtaining personal information form any source, including third parties, by any means; and
- “personal information” means any information about an identifiable individual, as further defined under Canadian laws.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Aldridge collects personal information from visitors to our website (www.aldridgeminerals.ca) (each, an “Individual”) when an Individual: (a) subscribes to services from Aldridge, including news subscription; or (b) contacts Aldridge with comments or questions.
Aldridge uses such personal information as is reasonably required to: (a) maintain accurate records; (b) make our websites more user-friendly; (c) provide information to Individuals, as requested by them; and (d) provide the requested services, and as is otherwise required or permitted by law. Aldridge may use personal information collected by it for additional purposes that may be identified at or before the time that the information is collected.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Aldridge does not currently share, disclose or sell personal with other companies or organizations other than our website technology provider which manages our website.
Aldridge may disclose personal information:
- in response to any legal or regulatory process (for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency's request);
- to protect Aldridge against error, fraud, or other offences that Aldridge has reasonable grounds to believe has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
- in the case of any emergency where the life, health, or security of an individual is threatened;
- as consented to by an Individual from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or
- as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Security of Personal Information Collected
Aldridge has taken security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information collected by it, including implementing appropriate security safeguards that protect personal information from loss or theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
An Individual may request:
- access to any personal information that is held by Aldridge;
- the removal of his or her personal information from Aldridge’s records; or
- Aldridge to modify or correct any of his or her personal information held by Aldridge.
||The Exchange Tower, P.O. Box 5
||130 King Street West, Suite 2830
||Toronto, Ontario. M5X 1A9